Looking for a way to make an impact?
Our team works tirelessly to connect those in need around Bellevue with services that make a direct and lasting impact. But we need your help. Find out how you can become part of our mission to grow community below.
Jubilee REACH Thrift Store Online Sales Representative
This position is responsible for Jubilee REACH Thrift Store’s Online Sales, including managing, staging, processing and stock/inventorying items for online. This individual will not only help drive revenue, but represent Jubilee REACH and the thrift store through online platforms with customers and donors we reach.
- Responsible for using the online store platforms (i.e. eBay and Jubilee REACH Thrift Store Online Store and potentially other online platforms) to sell Thrift Store merchandise.
- Responsible for staging the items, which includes preparing and writing item description; processing the items by testing, grading, researching, photographing, and posting; and stocking and labeling the items for future storage.
- Ensure donations from the thrift store are sorted properly for online.
- Ensure staging, processing and stock/inventorying of online item is correct.
- Support a customer friendly experience that articulates the heart of Jubilee REACH for the online customers.
- Federal and State Background Check
- Must be 18 years or older
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED equivalent. College degree and advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Online Sales experience
- Minimum of 1-2 year of Customer Service
- Entry level Photography skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Lightroom
- Good eye for brands and quality goods
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Part-time - 25 hours per week
- Potential to grow part-time into full-time position
- Pay will be depending on experience